Monday, March 19, 2012

An Award (happy dance)!!!!!!

Thanks you so much Brittany at Little Miss Teacher for giving me this wonderful award.   



I love looking for comments in my inbox,too.  It always makes me smile even after a stressful day.  I think it is a wonderful experience getting to hear from each other.  The encouragement in the blogging world is wonderful and I can't wait to see what everyone has to share every day. 
   I am moving schools next year(a new building was built for Pre-K through 1st) and they are moving second with third and fourth.  The principal I have know will go to that building and I will have my fifth principal.  The building I am moving to doesn't have the best reputation for sharing ideas, and that seems crazy to me because right now all of us second grade teachers share everything.  Let's just hope it's all hearsay.
   Brittany thanks again for giving me my first award.  I am super excited!!!  I am still on the lookout for new websites to give the award to because I have time this week since it's Spring Break!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment