Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Beginnings



I can't believe I have not blogged since June when I put my Bloglovin button on the blog.  I saw Edith Lovejoy Pierce's quote on Erica Bohrer blog and a friend sent me the one below, both fit my mission for writing more on my blog.  I decided to start the habit on the first day of the year and spend the next 364 days writing.  God has given me the ultimate gift of being able to fill it up with wonderful memories and opportunities I would not other wise have without his boundless love.  God has blessed me this year and I can't wait to see what the future holds.  
First go be a verbal reader to CNIB to be trained and ask to be Miracle Mary's eyes to read her papers aloud but leave her with another book for her daisy reader to relax at the end of her day to get rest in bed..




0 comments:

Post a Comment