Sunday, July 1, 2012

1/2 Way Over!!!

I can't believe my summer is half way over.  I got my old classroom backed up and everything I could move to my new classroom.  I went over one day and got some boxes gone through.  I keep hoping an unpacking fairy might come and take care of the rest but I keep going back to see if my other stuff has been moved and no such luck.  However my son got to go to camp that he loved so I was very happy.  My daughter and I helped with the new church I am starting to attends Vacation Bible School and we enjoyed it a lot.  I got through with an Orientation class and two master classes and now on my third so my summer is moving right along ( I just wish not so fast). 
As I'm blog stalking I came across Heather's Hart blog with a song that I have fallen in love with and F.R.O.G. which means Fully Rely On God.  You should definitely stop on her blog to get her F.R.O.G. freebie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment