Monday, January 30, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I was so excited to find out that I was tagged
Here are the rules.

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


Fun Facts about Me
  • I love taking photos of my family!!!  One of these days I hope to have an awesome Nikon camera.
  • I have a daughter who cheers nonstop and a son who is hard of hearing and a die hard soccer player.
  • Tries to help anyone and everyone.
  • Love to see the spark in a child's eyes when everything clicks and it makes sense.
  • I wish I could sew.
  • I've become a blog stalker.
  • I can't cook ( I joke about how my cakes turn out to be pancakes)
  • Secretly wishes to be CSI agent or in the FBI like on Criminal Minds.
  • I teach 2nd grade in my old 2nd grade classroom.
  • Probably shouldn't be talked to until I at least have a Diet Dr. Pepper in hand in the mornings.
  • I can't wait to go see one of my favorite books that is now a movie (One for the Money).
  • I have always wanted to be a teacher since first grade.
My answers to questions:


1. What is your favorite hobby?  Blogging :) of course
2. Do you have children? How many?  I have two children.  A girl and a boy3. What was your most embarrassing moment?  Going to school in two different sneakers and not realizing it until the end of the day.
4. What type of books do you like to read?  I like a huge variety from Janet Evanovich, to Dean Koontz, to the spiritual book The Shack.
5. Harry Potter or Twilight?  That is the toughest question because I'm a huge fan of both!!!
6. What is your favorite meal?  Spaghetti ( My family jokes that I could live of spaghetti alone.)
7. What place in the world would you most like to visit?  Paris, France 
8. If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?  I would love to meet Eleanor Roosevelt. 
9. What is the last movie you watched? 
10.Are you usually late, early or right on time?  I am right on time.  Trying to get myself and two kiddos anywhere is always a task but we manage to get there right on time.
11.Who is a person you admire and why?  My mom because she has been there for me in both good and bad times.
12.What's your favorite type of music?  I'm a country girl.

Tag, You're It!! - 1. Christina at Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
2.  Jamie at 2nd Grad Stuff
3.  Erica at Erica's Bohrer's First Grade
4.  Jessica at Ms. Winston's Blog
5.  Abby at The Inspired Apple
6.  Jenaya at The Lesson Plan Diva
7.  Amanda at What Happens in 2nd Grade
8.  Gladys at Teaching in High Heels
9.  Ash at Teaching Happily Ever After
10.  Courtney at Swimming Into Second
11. Lindsay and Kerri at Teacher Bits and Bobs
12.  Ebuck at Second Grade Silliness

My questions for you are:
1.  If money were no object, what is the one thing you would splurge and get yourself?
2.  What is the title of your favorite book?
3.  How do you handle a child who is throwing a fit?
4.  What is your favorite pinterest idea?
5.  If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
6.  What is your favorite topic to teach?
7.  What is your favorite restaurant?
8.  What is your least favorite thing about teaching?
9.  What is your favorite television show?
10.  Why do you blog?
11.  What is your favorite candy?
12.  Why are you a teacher?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

One for the Money was cute!! My daughter and I saw it Saturday. She now wants to read the books! :) I hope they continue the movies. :)

Live Laugh and Love to Learn

Post a Comment