Monday, January 16, 2012

Where does the weekend go?

It's the end of a much needed four day weekend.  Why is it the days leading up to the four day weekend trudge slowly by and then the weekend flies by?  I do have to pat myself and my boyfriend on the back though for finally putting all the Christmas decorations away, even if he did mumble something about hoarder sweet nothings underneath his breath as he was putting away the boxes in the attic.  I must admit I'm a bit of a pack rack but you never know when you might need something.  That leads me to one of my New Year's resolutions which is to get organized and something on the blogging network caught my eye.  I have decided to do the Clutter-Free Classroom project.  I am going to take pictures tomorrow, but I don't know if I will have the guts courage to put them on-line, especially seeing all the awesome rooms out there in the blogging world. I hope everyone has a great back to school day tomorrow! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment