Sunday, January 15, 2012

Premiere Post

     My very first post on my very own blog.  I am super excited about starting this blog!  Over the last couple of months, I have become a blog stalker partly due to my addiction to pinterest.  I was recently asked by my principal to share my knowledge of pinterest to the staff and I of course said, "Yes!"  I think that every teacher should have the opportunity to fall in love with pinterest like I did.  I'm not sure if their families will be very happy after I teach the staff about it because it's easy to fall into "the pinterest time warp". I'm sure many of you know time seems to fly while you are looking for things on pinterest and before you know it an hour has gone by without you even knowing it. 
     I'm a newbie so if you are reading this and have any suggestions or helpful tips on starting a blog I am more than willing to listen read anything you are willing to share. 
    Lastly I want to thank Stephanie for my awesome customized banner that i absolutely love!
                                          Stephabee Graphic Design

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome!!! :)

Live Laugh and Love to Learn
livelaughandlovetolearn@gmail.com

Emily said...

You'll be amazed at what doors will be opened to you by blogging. =)

Thanks for following me...I'm returning the bloggy love. =)

Emily
Second Grade Silliness 

Unknown said...

Welcome! You will love it!

Latricia
Wild About Second Grade

Post a Comment