Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Water Zumba!!! and Measurement!

My friend and I have been trying to schedule time to do water aerobics for weeks and tonight our schedules finally allowed us to try it.  When we got there, we found out tonight was zumba night.  We just looked at each other wondering what had we got ourselves into.  All I could think about was how uncoordinated I was(there's a reason my middle name isn't Grace), but then I thought  what do I have to lose (except pounds,lol).  Let's just say I was very glad to have the water to help me balance or I would have tripped over my own two feet.  I had an absolute blast because we were all learning together and no one cared if you messed up, plus my friend and I had time together without our own kids. 

I've uploaded my first game board and concentration game.  I hope that these will help your kiddos.  I plan on putting these in my geometry math station.  If you download them all I ask is that you let me know what you think about these two games.  Here's the link:  Measurement Game and Concentration

My next goal is to learn how to put a picture with the link.  Happy Measuring!!

6 comments:

Jamie (2nd Grade Stuff) said...

I'm your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff

Unknown said...

I do water aerobics too! but never water zumba, I would probably drown. lol. Im super uncoordinated.

Im your newest follower!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

If you click the picture, you then click the word "link" in your tools (next to the font and stuff) and then can paste the link :) Hope that helps!

Also I'm your newest follower!


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Ms. Myers said...

Isn't water aerobics awesome this is my second week and I'm loving it! Thanks for following :)

Ms. Myers said...

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Thanks for following me!

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments :) I'm your newest follower!

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Post a Comment